Lump sum Amount
Canada tourist visa is a temporary visa granted for the purpose of tourism and leisure. It is a short time immigration option for the visitors. As the maximum duration of Canada’s tourist visa is 6 months. The tourist visa is also known as visitor’s visa. The tourist visa cannot be used or renewed once expired. However, one can apply for the visa again.
Note: Government fees is excluded.
There are 2 types of Canada tourist visas
Single entry visa: In this visa, a person is allowed to travel only once in Canada. As soon as the person leaves Canada, he needs a new visitor visa to enter again in Canada until and unless he is traveling to the United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon. However, if a person is traveling to the United States, St. Pierre or Miquelon, then he can visit back to Canada without getting a new travel visa.
Multiple entry systems: In this type of visa, a person can come and go from Canada without the need of getting a new visitor visa each time. However, a person cannot live in Canada for more than 6 months in one go. That means a person has to visit his home country after duration of 6 months. The longest validity of this visa is of 10 years or 1 month before the expiry of the passport, whichever comes earlier.
Here are some requirements that need to be fulfilled if you are planning to visit Canada.
The main procedure of applying for Canada tourist visa is as follows:
1. Applying for the visa: There are two available options for applying for the visa.
2. Fill the tourist visa application form: Read the instruction guide and carefully fill up the application form. Note that the completed application must include the barcode page. Your application may be returned or refused if you do not provide all the requested information, documents, and fees.
3. Pay the processing fee: The third step is about paying the application fees for the visa. Fees must be paid by Demand Draft or by Certified Cheque.
4. Visit local Canada Visa Application Center: Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). Applicant must carry their passport, photographs, completed forms and all supporting documents as per checklist and CIC fee instrument and payment instructions.
5. Submit your application form: At the CVAC submit your completed application and pay your service charges. You will receive a receipt. This receipt will contain your unique tracking number which is necessary to track the progress of your application online. You will also be required to give your biometrics
6. Track your application: Now, with the given unique id, you can track your application and wait for the approval.